Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Job I found myself! =P

14 April 2009, Tuesday, 08:28pm

Finally, the day has passed.. Phew.. I had my second interview today at 9am.. I supposed to wake up at 7am and then follow our bis sister, Su Ling car to go interview.. but then........I overslept.. I know I know.. you guys must be thinking, really!!! like you are the first time overslept.. No!! You are wrong!! The problem is my phone.. Something is wrong with my handphone battery! =( so my alarm can't work as well.. =( but still I managed to find a car to go Kiulap there and meet the boss.. =P (I'm not late oh..kaka)

Anyway, it is going smoothly this morning.. Everything is full of suprised! LOL! Why is it so suprised? hehe.. I didnt expect so much thing! The salary, the position I'm gonna sit for.. I'm just too happy.. don't know how to explain here.. LOL!

Anyway, I'm going to down to miri to celebrate it.. LOL! Eventhough I can't really confirm that I could stay in that company for quite long time (doesn't mean that I want to quit or what but is whether I can make up to their expectation). but at least I now have a job for me to prove to anyone what is my capabilities.. Right? =P

Aww...I just can't wait to work! LOL!! I'm gonna wear office wear and gonna work in a office with bunch of peoples and gonna off duty at 5pm!!! LOL!!! XD but there is one thing I'm very worried about..which is, how am I gonna go to work? =( working hour for this whole house of members is 10am.. >.< mine is 8am.. duh! *headache*

P/S: I'm just so excited and my mind is completely blank right now! dunno what shud I write here.. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment