Monday, April 13, 2009

First Interview...

13 April 2009. Monday, 3:30pm

Its been a while I did not blog adi huh.. =P lately I've addicted to hand drawing comics.. I tried to draw few comics just to express how is my mood, how do I feel on that particular day.. It is interesting though.. hehe.. Its a good start to become a future Architect.. Hahahahaha! Jk.. =.=" hehe.. Comics are real hard to draw, not to mention you want to draw it out to express your feeling.. =( I have been drawing for few days only lar.. Actually, why would I suddenly wanted to draw? Is because I wanna show it to my baby, since he cant really understand what I'm always trying to let him know by my action, so here come my comics.. =P

Anyway, aren't I suppose to blog about my interview? LOL!! Today, me, Micky Chia can count as first time went to interview "alone".. Its kinda awkward situation when they interviewed me.. >.< The conclusion is, my first time interview is success! XD They called me right after the interview (around 1hour?) and asked me to go for second interview.. hehe.. Tomoro, 9am!

Wish me luck my friend..

My back is aching adi, so I try to speed up blogging just to go have a rest later.. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck:) Hope you can get the job soon... By the way, don't draw comics when you are working k:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...wont la...i think it will be busy at that moment...haha! the company is selling stuff at internet..LOL! I think I can online anytime gua... =P muahahaha! If I work there lar... hehe...

    ReplyDelete