Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Green City

21 April 2009, Tuesday, 08:01pm

Its the second day I work at "Green City Concept" company.. The first day was like so boring not because of the job or what but they are just too busy and didnt give me anywork so I just sit there and do nothing =.=" but today is abit different.. LOL! I really feel like I'm a office girl now..haha! =P Im looking forward tomoro.. hehe! Our company have 2 main products which are iTransfer and WondeRing.. hmm..let me explain abit on this two main products.. iTransfer is a credit transfer from Brunei DST mobile to 5 countries -Malaysia, Bangladesh, Philipines, Indonesia and Vietnam. Now then I know have this kind of service.. haha! Of course, it have to charge lor.. for example, I wanna transfer credit (RM 50) to malaysia line - Digi - it will charge me around $12.. hmm.. XD but I think this services is mainly for the indonesian, bangladesh and philipinos..

Our company second product is WondeRing which is a ring back tone but its only for DST user not for B-Mobile user.. =( so I have to go and take a DST line.. As a worker at the company, we have to use the product as well... XD but mine is free of chrge wor.. =P kaka!

hmm..what to say? erm.. Nowadays really got nothing to write in this blog.. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment