Friday, March 13, 2009

幸福 - Blessing

14 March 2009, Saturday, 3:58am

I just finished talking on the phone with my baby..I feel alot better now..:) Alot..hehe..
Before talk to him, I was so down and moody and upset.. Because I lost in nowhere.. I dunno what I suppose to do right now.. I'm always have the thought that me, Micky Chia always alone in this world, no body really care bout me.. Even though the people around me saying how much they understand me, care and love me but just when I trust them and really need somebody there to listen to me to guide me, they all gone.. Yeap, i admitted that oftenly I have a thought to letting all go.. but in the end, i didnt.. because I know even I choose to let go everything not to think back, yet it's still there and will never leave.. So, I choose to face it..

I oftenly keep things to myself and not telling people eventhough the one closest to me because I think thats my problem and it's not a good choice to keep nagging to them.. But tonight, i realized that I'm wrong..I should't have this kind of thoughts.. I should share with them.. Eventhough they can't really help me to solve the problem but at least there are somebodies ready to listen and share.. :) [tats my baby taught me] hehe..

My baby said that I think a lot.. and yet all are negative thinkings.. that doesnt help much at all.. True? Anybody agree? :P So, from now on, I have to learn to think positively.. As my baby said, think positively at least can guide you a better path? =.= i dun really sure.. anyway, i will try my best hehe..

I'm like a kid, I need somebody to guide me and hold me to go through all these things.. If there is nobody guide me, I'll lost.. =.= so pathetic... haha but it's true.. I oftenly lost.. =.= but now I think I don't need to worry much.. cause I got my baby with me.. He willingly to hold my hand go through this path and guide me.. hehe... aawww, isnt that sweet? haha bleks.. [syok sendiri pulak]

Step-by-step..I have to go step-by-step..slowly and steady.. :P

Once again trying to find back my dreams.. (I know I can do it) just that i need step-by-step.. hehe.. last night when I'm online, i chatted with a friend.. He told me that I'm over dependant on 1/2 subject.. Yesh, i admitted it.. I'm really over dependant.. :( and he also told me that friends, they are the key influence of my progression life.. :) I agreed with it.. hehe.. Im easily influenced the person.. =.= okay, the main point here is I'm still very blessing because I still have a friend like him and of course my baby also* to teach me and guide me.. hehe =P

Anyway, I think I should stop here.. Its 5 o'clock in the morning!! My eyes gonna be like a panda eyes tomoro.. =.=



p/s: its really hard for me to blog...It takes me 1 hour to write >.<"

3 comments:

  1. Bao Bao:) Love you:) Cliff is really a sweet one, you two really make a great beautiful couple:)Wish u all the best k bao bao, can't wait to see u... TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Bao Bao, actually I'm just the same like you, I need someone to guide me, Im very dependent in a relationship, I always wanna be taken care of, to be ayang... Just like a baby... I'm very sure you know that very long time ago... Maybe that is just us, maybe we just love the feelings of to be loved, to be taken care of and to be ayang... and I wanna say thank you to u too bao bao, for always guiding me through so many things...:) Really glad that I have u as a fren, as my bao bao... *Hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baobao, we together "jia you" ok? hehe Aza aza fighting ^^ hehe *hugs*

    ReplyDelete