Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally :)

15 March 09, Sunday, 5:22am

I have made my mind that I'm gonna look for a job at brunei.. I shouldnt be wasting my time.. I'd wasted alot of my times.. Times go on.. Im getting older.. hehe..

I cant wait to meet my baby and my friends later.. hehe.. Im going back to Miri! Yay! haha.. Can't wait to see my baby.. Miss him so much.. After having my "holiday" at here finally I'm going down to miri and meet them later.. These days at brunei here, I does quite a lot of thinking.. and I think I should be keep going and going.. Not just keep staying at the same level.. I wanna live my life to the fullest.. and not just sitting at the home and doing nothing at all.. I have "fooling" around for quite some times.. Its time for me to stop and start climbing to the next level.. (which I should do this ages ago!) I have been visited to quite some places, met lots of diferent kind of peoples, and seen lots of things.. So, its time for me to settle down at some place and start working.. :P I think it's still not too late ya? hehe :)

Anyway, I will try my best to work the things out.. I wanna change my lifestyle.. I wanna live my life to the fullest.. "Live your life to the fullest, thats the highest respect I'll have for U" this is wat an old friend of mine told me so.. and i promised him, I will.. and im gonna do my best.. I wont let everyone who cares for me down.. :) People! for those who still haven't give up on me, cares me, loves me and understand me, I will not let u down.. Please have faith in me one more time.. :) dn give up on me ya? hehe.. LoVe U guys.. =P

Alright, its time to sleep :) wow, today I blog faster than yesterday! its only take me 20mins! Got improvement hehe :P

Goodnight and sweet dreams (wink) Good day ahead! ^^

4 comments:

  1. Yup, change your lifestyle and find a job! Waiting you to come back and everything is going to be alright:) Just don't give up EASILY k! Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...i wonder who is this hoh...someone i ayang deeply? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesh bao bao.. must jia you k:) U gonna do it, u gonna be on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oNce again, a well written article.. hahaha.. I am really happy that you have decided to change. A lot of people really take a long time to realize it.

    All i can say is, look forward and never backwards. No matter what is the past shall be in the past. Keep it up. hee..

    No matter how difficult it may be on the way to sucess, it's god's way of challenging your mentality. As long as we've gone through such a tough time in our life, we will finally know to handle any hard and difficult situations in life.

    MICKY, KEEP IT UP.. JIA YOU. Don't stop writing.. i will be here reading.. no matter what.. although i might not say a word. But i have been watching over you ..hahha..

    ReplyDelete