Thursday, March 12, 2009

Love is Beautiful

Love?

What is Love?

Is there any definition for love?

Someone said love is when you miss him/her everyday and night,
Someone said love is blind-no matter what he/she did before you won't mind at all?,
Someone said love is the feelings you should have part of your life,
Someone said without love, your world is black and white.

There are so many definitions for love. Love for me is .....? *wait I figured it out I will write here :P*

After my first love, I thought I wouldn't meet any guy that will meet my qualification, but then I'd realized that outside of my wonderland, there are numbers of good guys out there...and I'd realized that the one i stated as my first love is quite worse among the guys I met after our break up...haha...funny right? I always have a thought that my first love is the best, no one is better than him, no one can do what he did to me, no one can give what he gave me... >.< I am so Wrong... haha... :P

So, finally, I met this one guy..He is totally my dream man..He loves me with all his heart *from the time being la...haha* he cares me with all he can..he try to give me everything I wan..eventhough he can't really make it, he still will try his best to make it up to me.. For the first time I've touched by a guy which is him.. I won't care what he was before.. what he had done before.. who he's with before.. I don't care.. I only care is what he is now.. How he doing now..

When I am with him I'm so happy.. I can feel his loves and his cares.. I feel like the world is only me and U.. :D It's so sweet.. Love is reallybeautiful.. I wish that this can last forever.. Eventhough it cant last forever, at least last longer.. I love his love.. I love our love..

I'm looking forward to my future...

3 comments:

  1. This is truly beautiful :'( Bao bao.. I have the same thought as yours before, "First Love is true love, First love is the only Love, First Love is Everything":'( I'm really glad you are happy:) Be happy everyday k, and don't worry so much about anything...:) *hug* Love You:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what u wrote really touches my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..but baobao i still feel kinda weird lar after several times reading this... :S haha

    ReplyDelete