Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Step-by-Step

My baobei just now just sent me those my old times photos!! XD Im so excited to post it up here..haha! to show how much I changed and how short my hair time by time.. kaka.. =P hmm..
After think back those days..I suddenly miss all of them so much.. wuwu.. T.T Foundation time is the happiest and the craziest moment for me at Curtin.. =P

Our gang hang out together, study together, cook together, sleep together, walk together but we havent bath together lah.. hehe.. Baobei also said that she misses that time so much..I know why bah..because that time I was with her at Curtin ma.. wuahaha! Those are the pictures she sent me just now..awww...so memorable..haha..she keep saying that, tat time I was the cutest..chey! I know wats her mean..She wanna say I'm not cute at all now ma..chey! bleks..don care..! since my hair will grow back..hmmp~ bleks! ok, lets start with our pictures.. hehe


Thats baobei and me..^^ outside the classroom? Am I right? hehe..

and this one is in the com-lab~ hehe..I still remember, this is my first time color my hair..haha


after cut and color my hair, i started to feel boring with my hair adi, so I go curled it.. =.=" that doesnt look good on me..but who cares? haha..at least I tried before..bleks! not like somebody..don dare to try anything still wanna critic me ugly! hmmp!
This picture is taken at Irene's room..
Irene (the unwanted-ciang jing tou) wuahaha, baobei and me.. ^^

Baobao and Me!!! =P
If not mistaken, is after we played games right baobao? what course adi ar? I have no idea bout it.. hehe..I just remember that time we pulled the rope right? hehe.. I wore skirt lagi that day.. =.="

This is taken on last year! during christmas! hehe..not long ago.. =P


This one ley is taken on New Year Eve.. =P



and this one!! is right now d MickY! wuahahahaha!!! =P just taken few minutes ago.. =P
Ke Ai Daoooooooooooooooooooo~ muahahaha =P


hehe..feel satisfied after post this up..wuahaha..miss those days..wuwu..feel like going back to school.. =( feel like studying with baobao and baobei.. feel like doing assignment with my team.. feel like arguing with them when we discussing something at the canteen there.. feel like looking at those cute guys who walk pass us at Canteen..wuahahaha! =( chiu..writing this down, make me feel sad only.. I wanna study!! I wanna back to the old school! Back to the old school! Back to the old school! (singing =.= haha)
Anyway, I will just keep the memories when I'm still at Curtin and with all my "special" friends in a special box..hehe.. =P sweet memory.. =P Eventhough not all of us are stilll keep in touch but we did have a great time together..kaka!

5 comments:

  1. Excuse me, Curtin got cute guys? Why I never see around campus? Haha:D Awwwww.. miss those time:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...yesh...jz tat u nvr go and noticed it ma...wuahahaha...bleks....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And ho, I'm sure you're very boring! Our conversation you also involved in this post. Haha:D Who are your "special" friends? Mind to share:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone are my special friends la..everyone have their own unique appeal and special character ma...so special friend lor... keke...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaa.. bao bao.. yealor the pic!!! oh my gosh!! I miss those time:(

    ReplyDelete