Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cure for Boredom II

Venue: Donna's Shop (I Best Ent.)
Date: 24 March 09, Tuesday
Time: 06:25pm


Continue from the last blog I posted..why? because Im too boring lah..Eventhough I already came out and at shop, I also got nothing to do here..Even walk here and there also cant kill my boredom..why hah? and hoh..why my english so broken the? Isit from the beginning my english memang like that already? or isit I "run standard" (which means zou shui zun)? hahaha..

Okay..start from just now erm..around 12:30pm, I feel sleepy already.. I texted my baby but he veli veli veli busy ar..then of course I wanna be an understanding girlfriend ma right? so, i did not wan to kacau him lo..and ask him take his time and when he is flee (free) please sms me loh..who noes until now, i havent received a single message flom (from) him.. =.=" *sien* So ar, I sien till ar, I went to every corner of my aunt shop and take pic..hehe..so I can post it up here ma..show you guys where I online and blogging when I'm at shop.. keke.. share share bah hoh..^^ hehe..

First of all, of course have to be her shop d "Zao pai" la..right? hehe..


Second of all, this is where I online, blogging and sleep here.. >.<

Next, is erm..show you around la hoh.. =P My aunt's shop ar, really lots of things.. Can say is "Rojak"

You can name it..for gardening? also have..for kitchen? also have..for bathroom? also have..furniture? also have..for make up? also have..lights la..table lamps la..pillows la..beg la..whatever la..U name it.. =P



Even antique bicycle also inside her shop.. Dunno whether this bicycle got on sale or not.. =.="


Then of course the last one..A must have item in a shop..which is....Hi-Fi!!! If not, siao ke.. >.<"

hehe..this one is I extra upload one..cause I like this one very much..its fun to have them when drinking session..wuahaha =P

Okay, continue my story just now.. =P erm..then ar, i tell myself nebermind nebermind..I got to find sumtin to do..so I decided to "WINDOW" shopping awhile lor..*catch snake awhile la hah* so off I go.. Yay!! Window Shopping ley!!!! yooohoooo!!!
After 25mins, I back to shop and sit in front of this laptop and msn my baobei and tell her that I used up to $50 for my "WINDOW" shopping just now..! =( then she asked lor..what u buy oh this time? Clothes? shoes? food? - - - - - - NO!! the answer is no..then what is it she asked me.. so I said, "Paper, baobei" =.=" huh? what kind of paper you buy? In my mind was thinking, I better show her than telling her la...So, after few mins i adjusted my webcam I finally showed her what paper I buy and then ................................. *silence* My baobei said "I totally speechless....." =( but then hoh, of course I don wan myself peel (feel) wasted ma right? So, for sure I will try to console myself ma right? so i tell her lor, "aiyo baobei, you look carefully!!! Good quality ley!!! made in USA ley!!!!!" then do you what my precious baobei answered me? she said," oh if like this u feel comfort, I can tekan my hand at my heart there and say yes, u r right......" nah..thats wat she said to me...how good is my baobei...right? *feel like choking her at that moment*
let see how am I look after I spent almost all of my money to buy those papers.....
1....
2.....
3....
TADA!!!!!!
You know why I look like that? because I forgot that I havent eat my lunch and dinner! >.<
Aiya, no choice adi lo..so "bo bian lo"..i try to seek a way to make myself full...
finally I found one great idea! wuahahaha which is........... This!!!!!!!!!

Pearl Milk Tea!!!! Can eat also can drink!!! wuahahaha! =P
Hmm..I sudenly feel like to share the things that I have bought from the shop..to show you guys how stupid and how wasted I am.. =P but honestly, If not because of somebody ar, I won't step out of this shop and go out "WINDOW" shopping d lor..hmmmp...*blaming him*
Let me show you what I have bought.. =P
First is the papers..I tell you, this papers really quite good quality lo..hehe..thick and well designed! =P am i right? hehe..

Second, the "rub-on" stickers and a medium envelope book..I guess u must be asking envelope book? what lai d? Honestly, I also dunno..I thought is Journal sumthing like that.. =( so..no comment.. =.="
lastly, I think I wanna post the receipt up here..haha! These things costs me $54.60 hehe..

For myself, everytime I bought something..I will feel so excited and can't wait to open it up and see and try..yesh! I did!! I straight away open up all and look inside..but then hoh..i realized sth..nvm..no rushing..view my next pic first..
This!

Why ar?! Why am I look like this?? Isit because they not actually put everything i buy inside? Then isit when I choose the things I didnt check carefully? got hole? got scratch? No..
The answer is....I dunno how to use those things..and finally, a question come to my mind..why I buy these things? If wanted to buy also, why I didnt ask how to use or how to decorate? =.="
Great....so after 45mins, i look at them, they look at me....My face look like this lor...


See that? haha~ Stresss bah... LOL! but then hoh...I never give up..haha..I look for the info at the website and try to see what I can do with those materials... =P (not stupid enuff gua^^) hehe..so after the browsing, I found iT! haha!

But the bad news is the materials that I have bought, is not really enough for me to decorate.. =( So, I think wait i save some money I will go back to that shop and buy again! wuahahaha! =P

lastly, it takes me 1&half hour for me to finish this blog..

Its very hard especially the uploading pictures one.. =.="

Make me dizzy only..

6 comments:

  1. I think you're too free d... And the Hi Fi, same as mine!!! hehe:P Quite long ya ur new post, include our conversation lagi. Sien ni ar:P Your baby hasn't message you yet? So pity, what he busy? haha:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. he just replied me wo.. =P saying he wanna go cc and online with me wa..say he wanna meet me sooo much!!! haha =P suang? haha! and..to make the blog interesting of course have to add in our conversation la...if not? read awhile the end liaw..haha..not bad ley my blogging nw! haha =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real or not??? Don't make story there o:P:P:P I see you post so many photos, make me wanna create blog here also lo, so I can upload our photos, previosly de photos! hehe:P But lazy also:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nevermind...u send to me lar...i post...hahahhaa! aiyo baobei..just go create an account at blogspot la...sien ar...nt really nit to blog d ma...Irene now also create adi...jz nw i ask her to create so she can read my blog...wuahahaha! U noe baobei? I tot u will have lots of comments bout my blog...bt who noes...hahahah chey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm... how come got people so bu yao lian one? Ask people give a lot of comments de? hehe:D Wait la, wait I really feel like blogging and put those our sweet sweet photos then I will create an account here le k! And I don't want to hurt you, you know? I won't tell you, I won't! I won't tell you the photo that only you and jes is not nice.. I won't tell you:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. >.< I dont get it...which pic wo? me n jess?? =.=" which one oh... =.=

    ReplyDelete