Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why I want to Blog?

Why I want to Blog?

Because I want to learn blogging.

Why I want to learn blogging?

Because I think its fun.

Why I think blogging is fun?

Because I can write anything and post it to share with other people.

Why I want to share with other people?

Because I just want somebody listen to how I feel.

Why I want somebody there to listen how I feel?

Because I need somebody there to listen to my bullshit.

Why I want somebody there to listen to my bullshit?

Because I need somebody there listen to my Bullshit.


I really have No Idea what I should write down here.. XD

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha...when a girl gets too bored, nothing is impossible to be done...LOL~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol good start ! :D place more fancy stuff to make ur blog more interesting ^^ do visit mine at nosnek.blogspot.com and some nice ones too linked in my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehhee.. Love this one bao bao:) Love you too:)

    ReplyDelete