Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Killing the boring-boring ar =.=

25 March 09, Wednesday, 4:15pm

Once again, Me...too boring and feel like blogging...wuahaha XD hmm...after I walked here and there in my aunt shop, I realized that quite lots of things I like and I feel like own it.. =( Since I can't own them and be their "master" so I just decided to take their photos..Haha! Besides the things I love, I also took some of the Pink Color item pictures down..(for my baobao =P) hehe.. I will show the pinky pinky item first.. wuahahaha.. wanna show off to "somebody".. but hoh, those pink colors one all are Hello Kitty one.. =.=" but I think nevermind la hoh..as long as its PINK color.. =P

Okay, first item! Hello Kitty housephone..It will lights up when the phone ringing oh..at her wings there.. =P

Next one, also house phone..but is High Heel d style.. =P u can bring out as ur hp if u like.. =P

Follow with the pink head touch lamp.. =P U can put it in your room..^^ just a touch at its head there U go, a warmy light up in your sweet room =P

This one is the mini (very mini) hair dryer and hair curler? (dunno wats it call) =.=



Small Hair dryer...


Pink LV laptop bag..(fake LV?) I think so..hehe..


A mini trolley for kids or maybe you can put it in your room for decoration? =P


Lace pink lamp! Yay!



Hello Kitty Lamp!!! Big Head Lamp!




What is this thing? hot water pot? haha =P



Hello Kitty Toaster!

Hello Kitty mini Hi-Fi..

Hello Kitty mini oven..=P u can back mini biscuit and cake in this mini oven.. =P


After my baobao the pinky item, now is my favorite items pictures! hehe..
ok..I'm nt sure wat is this call but I know its for pen..LOL

Isnt they cute and funny?! =P


Next is CD Holder..Isnt it CUTE!!! Awwww...and the fur also very soft =P

The next thing is so Cool!!! Awesome!!! This is a mini radio!!! It really works when u push the thing to the round round there...just like the old type of CD Player.. U also can adjust which FM you wanna listen =P



and this, is my Favorite among my favorites!! haha..I love cooking therefore this is good for me to put my salt, sugar and ajinomoto inside..awww...its cute eventhough when I in the kitchen.. =P


and lastly, the top famous in my aunt shop! There are so popular..everyone love them!
There are the "sexy couple in the store!" =P
Its something like when you press their tummy they will make sound as the chicken do..its funny..and i love them! They entertained me the whole day.. =.="


See? Cool right? haha =P

Then his wife ( I guess ).. sexy little chic! XD
she wearing bikini lagi.. =.="


Wanna noe how I used them to entertain myself? I put them together (the style of making love) hahaha then push it..they will make sounds..which very funny!! haha!!
Just like this.. =.="
Look at the face!!! hahaha! Owwhhhh, they do enjoy huh... ^^

So, the main point is I really love them!!! haha! without them I'll be so freaking bored at shop..
See how much I love them? haha..
oh ya, see that? there...got tattoo lagi tu... =.= now then i realized! haha..

hmm...at least I don feel wasted my time whole day at shop..wuahaha..okay, now tell me what is your opinion after finish this? huh? huh? I tell u, is I really very "eng" and "wu liaw" at shop right? haha.. I am! I am!! I am bored....! =.=" bah, ntg to write already..... ZZzZzz...

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. Micky.. i really love reading your blog.. and it's really cool la.. Life is like tat lo.. Mine, so busy life.. everyday tuition and work.. hahhaha.. Lolx.. and really love ur blog alot la.. aLOT of interesting stuff.. and at least people know what ur aunt sells in that shop.. haaha.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.. and cool cool hair cut.. i really feel ur the coolest girl i ever known.. ahhhahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u sure luuee? interesting? haha..omg! first time ppl praised my blog..! haha =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!!!! THE PINKY ITEM SO NICE!!!!! bao bao, how much is it? the straightener? the pink straightener???

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm baobao, i think is around $30++ im not so sure..baobao..is that for straighten the hair one meh? i tot is for curl the hair? =.="

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bao bao.. dunno leh.. Hahaha.. for straighten or curl de.. Hehe..:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think is for curl la baobao...haha~ u still nit it meh? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete