Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lost

Recently, I am lost... I don't know what should I do... How pathetic is that...? *Chuckle* but luckily I still have him with me...God Bless that... :P



Everything's not going so smoothly as I thought at first. Day by day, night by night, everything seems hard to get for me. Why is this happen? Is it because I have already used to the life i lived before? I'll get what I want... Just to voices out and I got it... *sounds good huh*


I thought I can live my life to the fullest and get what I always wanted to have -freedom- if I dare to step out and make a choice but it seems like it go the other way round... :S



Now, Im just hanging around and still discovering what I can do and what I should do...*shit* that sounds so useless...LOL...Im still wandering around.... >.<



I know what I want in my life and I know that by wanting those things I have to do something to get it... How long do I need to wander around? I don't know. I've done a lot of things that i shouldnt *i think la* done at all. Eg, my new hair cut, most of them just can't accept it. Ya I know. It does not look GOOD at all on me but still I've cut it. So what? A lot of my friends keep asking why I cut my hair..they all thought must be something happen to me..actually I myself also couldnt give myself an answer..I just cut it.. :P honestly i think the new hairstyle look cute on me..haha



sometimes I really do not know what I am doing..and why am i do that so.. bt I still keep on doing.. blur..

3 comments: