Monday, March 16, 2009

Cure for Boredom

24 March 09, Tuesday, 4:40pm, Donna's Shop [I-Best Ent.] - Brunei,

Kinda bored if you doing ntg at this kind of shop..*sigh* so i decided to blog!! but I didn't know what to drop down here.. =.=" Its been a while I didn't blog huh.. =p Aawww..all my readers, be patient! I'm back!!! Muahahaha! =D (syok sendiri =.=")

Okay, for this moment, I really have no idea what to share with all of u..so, I was thinking why don I upload some old pics of mine and latest pics of mine..hehe..see what's the different ma.. XD
Am I right? Am I right? Right? wuahahaha~ ok..start from the Valentine's of this year..because the previous pics of mine dono go where already.. =.=" cant found them.. ='( so, I have to start from the oldest pic I have in my laptop which is this year the Valentine's..

Baobei & Me in my room (purposely taken this photo just to "kek" baobao for her "pity" Valentine's day =.=") that's baobei idea..not me..not me..I'm innocent! =(


Before went to any haircut after valentine..Kinda bored of the hair adi so I wore a "hat?" -dunno wats that called- >.<"


After had my haircut!!!! =P Wu like it like it!!! This pic is taken at Desert with my baby, Sing, Jess and Steph! XD

Am I cool?! (syok sendiri again) =D


Okay..after the haircut, im kinda boring because there's ntg for me to do for the hair..so I found a wig at my aunt's shop!!! How? I know..one word -kanasai- haha! to upload this photo take a lot of Bravery! OK?! Next!


A pic taken with my baby, Cliff at alfresco ^^


"Zho Ha Mik?!?! U dun think u shows ur boobs and suck ur cigarete so hard I scared U!!! I tell U, wo bo kia ei! ai lu lai la!!"

Photographer Error!!!


With M.U. and Ah Sing! =P


With ma adorable baby Cliff and Jessica!


okay, so that its for today's blog.. kinda boring.. hahaha~ no choice..jz thinking to upload something on it..haha! I don wan my blog "outdate" bah.. =P Yet, my blog also for few of my friends only.. =P Enjoy reading and viewing my pics which represent from my lasttime hairstyle then till now..actually have a big different..bt too bad..I lost them..='(
P/S: Im really crying..wuwu.. JK.. anyway, I have tried to add some "things" inside this blog at least wont be so boring and plain already right? hehe =P Test 1..

9 comments:

  1. I'm so innocent!!!! Its not my idea k... Sien ar!!! I won't suddenly say wanna take photos in that small room that full of people k:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuuaaa...who is this??? No name?? oi! dun luan luan kacau here ar...tell us who r u la...then we baru noe whether u r innocent or nt... =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow I know how mean you are "bao bei"~~ Wu Wu Wu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't put my name here k, I dunno why... Its not my idea, I repeat, its not my idea!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. haih..sad ar..baobei not sincere at all when she's saying nt her..=( Baobao, dn be sad ok? I won't delete the pic ok? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Micky Chan, you're telling a lie ar!!! Whatever, I know its not my idea enough:p I'm looking at something, wanna laugh like hell d! hahahahahahaha:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat u looking at??? mind to share?? hehe =P i also wanna laugh ley..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really wanna know??? I really look till wanna pengsan d! So funny:D:D:D I tell you msn there k:P Muax...

    ReplyDelete
  9. u didnt tell me what u looking at ley... =.=" then wait tomoro i wake up la...when i go shop or wat, we chat la...haha =P bleks..

    ReplyDelete